With Rogue One being around the corner and everyone’s excitement about to explode, we asked for some hampers to give away to our readers. So behold below on the Awesomeness you can win in our Rogue One Hamper Give Away!
How to Enter?
As per usual, you can enter the give away by using the rafflecopter box below. Tweet a little message and answer the question to get entered. You can come back everyday to tweet again for extra entries
What can I win?
We have 2 Rogue One merchandise Hampers to give away, each containing the following:
- A double-sided notebook
- Rebel USB
- Rebel Universal Phone Case
In Cinemas from 15 December 2016 Nationwide
From Lucasfilm comes the first of the Star Wars standalone films, “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” an all-new epic adventure. In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.
Rogue One Fun Facts:
- “Rogue One” welcomes back several characters familiar to fans, including the head of the rebel senate Mon Mothma, played once again by Genevieve O’Reilly.
- To create the look and feel they wanted for “Rogue One,” director Gareth Edwards and Grieg Fraser, the cinematographer, went back to the camera lenses of the 1970s and combined them with modern digital technology.
- The director wanted the “Rogue One” creatures to be organic and fit realistically into the environments, so to meet that goal the creatures were treated the same as the other actors on set, even to the extent that the hair and make-up team added dust, grime, sweat and grease to them, just as they would any of the other cast.
- Recreating the look of Darth Vader was a challenge for costume designers Glyn Dillon and David Crossman as in each Star Wars film there would be some subtle changes to the villain’s attire. For example, the helmet worn by Vader in The Empire Strikes Back is shinier than its predecessor, but after much discussion, the director decided that he preferred the matte version as first appears in A New Hope. The end result is a faithful reproduction of Vader’s look, with the boxes on Vader’s belt matching exactly those in A New Hope, even down to the little scratches. And the chest box is again painted wood with buttons stuck on.
T&C’s apply. Competition is open to South African Residents Only