We are excited to announce that submissions for the GES Cosplay Calendar 2024 are open! The aim of this calendar is to showcase the talent of cosplayers across Africa, allowing cosplayers to shine and show off their skills.
We will have physical prints of the calendar to purchase with the profits from the prints going towards the everyday running of GES, GES Cosplay, future GES Cosplay events and contests, and towards the GES cosplay hospital (to keep it stocked up at future events). Please read through the requirements and information below before submitting, as some restrictions apply.
- Cosplayers can submit a maximum of 3 pictures to us and indicate which month they would like to be featured on (themed shoots such as Christmas and Halloween are encouraged and welcome)
- If you are submitting more than 1 picture, please note you will need to fill out the form for each picture you submit.
- The pictures submitted will need to be landscape, 300DPI and a minimum of 3800pix wide. This ensures good printing quality.
- Submissions are open to all cosplayers across Africa, including those from the Mascarene Islands, Comoro Islands, and the Seychelles.
- Submissions are open to all skill levels.
- All pictures submitted must be PG 13. We cannot accept pictures that contain nudity or gore; we also cannot accept lewds or boudoir pictures. Pictures cannot be NSFW.
- If you are in a group (four or more cosplayers) and the group picture is selected to be featured, you may be featured twice (2) in the calendar. If you are featured in a solo, duo (2), or trio (3) photo then you will only be featured once (1) in the calendar.
- Submissions will close 11 August 2023. By the end of August 2023, the calendar’s design will be finalized with the pictures that have been selected. Orders will open in September 2023. Final calendars will be shipped off in October 2023.
- Please note; you can only be featured or submit pictures if you are 18 years or older. No one under the age of 18 years may be featured in the calendar, even if they are in group pictures.
- You may submit your image in two (2) ways, either by emailing them to us at email@example.com or sending them via file shares such as WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
A total of twelve (12) submissions will be selected to be featured in the calendar. This will be selected by the panel of members from GES and GES Cosplay. Once the selections have been made, we will assign months to each picture and notify the cosplayers who have been selected. We ask that if you are selected that you refrain from making any public posts about it until the design has been finalized and GES will make the designs public.
All submissions not selected for the calendar will be featured on our website and social media accounts.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully as you will need to agree to all of them before you may submit:
If you would like to stand a chance to be part of the GES Cosplay Calendar you can submit your pictures here: https://bit.ly/GES_Cosplay_Calendar_2024
- I am/We are aware that if the picture/s that have been submitted are selected they will be printed in and sold in the GES Cosplay Calendar 2024. I/We understand that any profit made off the GES Cosplay calendar will be used by GES Cosplay in the day-to-day running of GES, GES Cosplay, future GES cosplay competitions, and events, and to keep the GES Cosplay Hospital stocked for future events.
- I/We understand that if the picture/s that have been submitted are selected to be in the GES Cosplay Calendar 2024, those appearing in the picture/s as well as the photographer will not be receiving any financial gain from GES, GES Cosplay, the printers, or the designers for use of the picture/s in the GES Cosplay Calendar 2024.
- I/We hereby give permission to GES Cosplay to use the picture/s that I have submitted for the GES Cosplay Calendar 2024.
- I/We have received permission from the photographer to use the picture/s in the GES Cosplay Calendar 2024.
- I/We have received permission from any and all parties that appear in the picture/s, to use the picture/s in the GES Cosplay Calendar 2024.
- I/We hereby confirm that any and all parties that in appear in the picture/s are 18 years of age or older.
If you would like to stand a chance to be part of the GES Cosplay Calendar you can submit your pictures here