Gaming Entertainment Solutions // PS4 Destiny Beta Round up
PS4 Destiny Beta Round up
I was one of the lucky guys to be fortunate enough to partake in the Destiny Beta and on top of that I did this on my PS4.
Straight away I created my character, there are nice customizations you can do to make your character unique. I chose the hunter class for my first character, ther are three classes to choose from: Hunter, Titan and Warlock, they all look like a lot of fun to play with but the Hunter class is more to my gameplay style. When starting the game you are bestowed with some crazy beautiful graphics, the scenery and landscapes are mind blowing. All of a sudden it goes into gameplay and then you realize that the Cinematic graphics and gameplay graphics are one and the same. The detail in this game is extraordinary good just look at some of the images below, these were all captured with my PS4.
Now I’m not the biggest fan of MMOs but I must say that this game got me hooked from the start, the RPG elements are great and done in a brilliant way. Uncommon and rare armour and weapons gain experience when worn and when the item levels up you can customize the item with certain power ups, this is apart from your character levelling up and all the great powers you can unlock. The Beta version gave us 5 Story levels, a Strike mission, exploration mission, and then the Crucible (PvP). The Tower is the “Social Hub” and also the place where you will get all your quest and do all your “Shopping”.
One thing that was a bit sad was that all the missions took place on Earth and the maps were all the same, it is understandable as this is a Beta build but it would’ve been nice to have two or three different locations. Other than that the gameplay is smooth, the graphics are great and the game is just plain fun!
I’m really looking forward to this game and hope that the story delivers from where the Beta took it up to.
Latest posts by Leon de Bruin (see all)
- DEADPOOL’S ART OF WAR #1 Rewrites the Book on Combat This October! - September 22, 2014
- This is FOR THE PLAYERS as Ster Kinekor Entertainment Announces Two Exclusive PlayStation® Deals! - September 22, 2014
- Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Competition! - September 19, 2014
- Dark Horse New Title Releases 24.9.2014
- CALLING ALL ONE DIRECTION FANS… GET READY FOR THE “WHERE WE ARE” CONCERT, FOR ONE WEEKEND ONLY
- DEADPOOL’S ART OF WAR #1 Rewrites the Book on Combat This October!
- This is FOR THE PLAYERS as Ster Kinekor Entertainment Announces Two Exclusive PlayStation® Deals!
- Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Competition!