Gaming Entertainment Solutions // Magic 2015 – Duels of the Planeswalkers Announced
Magic 2015 – Duels of the Planeswalkers Announced
MAGIC: THE GATHERING GETS BIGGER AND BOLDER WITH MAGIC 2015: DUELS OF THE PLANESWALKERS
Magic is returning once again and this year it looks like they have stepped up the level again. This year it doesn’t look like it will feature on PlayStation though, below is the official announcement:
The time has come for gamers to Hunt Bigger Game. Wizards of the Coast today announced Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers, the latest installment for the popular Duels of the Planeswalkers franchise and the first version to release on the new next-generation gaming console, Xbox One. Starting this summer, Magic 2015 will put players at the centre of the action as the deadliest hunter in the Magic Multiverse, Garruk Wildspeaker, shifts his hunter’s instinct away from beasts of the wild to the ultimate quarry—you!
Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers will take the game to a whole new level, deeply engaging fans like never before. With new features including the ability to build customised decks, new booster packs with premium downloadable content, and an even more robust deck builder, players will take on their fiercest opponents culminating in the ultimate battle against Garruk. Magic 2015 will offer gamers the perfect way to start playing the world’s best strategy trading card game priming them for even more action with the upcoming Magic 2015 Core Set. In addition to the Xbox One, Magic 2015 will be also be available on Xbox Live Arcade, iPad via the App Store, PC via Steam, Android via GooglePlay, and Kindle via Amazon Marketplace.
Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers is the latest installment for the popular Duels of the Planeswalkers franchise and the first version to release on the new, next-generation gaming console, Xbox One. Magic 2015 will also be available on Xbox LIVE® Arcade, iPad® via the App Store, PC via Steam®, Android™ via GooglePlay, and Kindle™ via Amazon Marketplace.
Magic 2015 is the best way for gamers to start playing the world’s best strategy game, offering an easy-to-use tutorial, advanced game play modes and options to satisfy players of all levels. Magic 2015 will take the game to a whole new level, deeply engaging fans like never before with all new features including:
- New deck collection model that allows players to truly customize their decks to match their preferred style of play
- New booster packs featuring premium downloadable content
- More robust deck builder for added customization
- First look at cards from the Magic 2015 Core Set releasing this summer
Are you looking forward in getting your hands on this year’s version?
Latest posts by Leon de Bruin (see all)
- The Wolf Returns in Stronghold Crusader 2 - July 23, 2014
- Rocket Raccoon Fabrikation - July 23, 2014
- SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT TEAMS UP WITH ICONIC VIDEO GAME COMPANIES AS CLASSIC CHARACTERS COME TOGETHER IN “PIXELS” - July 22, 2014
- Leon de Bruin on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Review
- Gert Rautenbach on SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT TEAMS UP WITH ICONIC VIDEO GAME COMPANIES AS CLASSIC CHARACTERS COME TOGETHER IN “PIXELS”
- Leon de Bruin on A night at the Viewing Party
- Leon de Bruin on CD PROJEKT RED AND DARK HORSE PRESENT THE WORLD OF THE WITCHER
- Gabriel on CD PROJEKT RED AND DARK HORSE PRESENT THE WORLD OF THE WITCHER