Gaming Entertainment Solutions // A light sensitive keyboard that will glow in the dark
A light sensitive keyboard that will glow in the dark
Smart TVs are here to stay but navigating their operating systems can be a bit of a headache. The remote never does what is needed but there is nothing worse than having to plug in a keyboard and stretch the cable to its limit to navigate through your files without leaving the comfort of your couch.
Logitech seem to have solved the problem by introducing the first illuminated living room keyboard – the K830.
The keyboard will brighten or dim the backlit keys based on the amount of light in the room. So you can dim the lights and settle in to your favourite TV series before navigating to a movie, even in the dark. Start typing and the keys will illuminate but when you stop typing the backlight will turn off after a few seconds so you don’t need to be concerned with an annoying glow.
It brags a few other features that may come in handy including a rechargeable battery, integrated touchpad and advanced wireless connectivity. Bed time viewing won’t be the same.
The Logitech Illuminated living room keyboard K830 isn’t yet available in South Africa but should be coming in to the country later in the year.
Latest posts by Sam Wright (see all)
- The perfect gaming monitor? Maybe… - March 23, 2015
- Tabletop gaming fans check out Sultan’s Library - March 23, 2015
- A late Christmas present – the Philips Moda 2 Monitor - December 30, 2014
Subscribe to GES
- STER-KINEKOR RELEASES THE MUCH-ANTICIPATED FILM, AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON AHEAD OF OFFICIAL USA RELEASE
- Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure from Sideshow Collectibles
- Pop! Marvel: Melinda May, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool Chimichanga & Mopeez
- It’s Official we’re going to get a New Guitar Hero game!
- Her Shocking Secret Identity Revealed at Last in THOR #8!