Gaming Entertainment Solutions // A light sensitive keyboard that will glow in the dark
A light sensitive keyboard that will glow in the dark
Smart TVs are here to stay but navigating their operating systems can be a bit of a headache. The remote never does what is needed but there is nothing worse than having to plug in a keyboard and stretch the cable to its limit to navigate through your files without leaving the comfort of your couch.
Logitech seem to have solved the problem by introducing the first illuminated living room keyboard – the K830.
The keyboard will brighten or dim the backlit keys based on the amount of light in the room. So you can dim the lights and settle in to your favourite TV series before navigating to a movie, even in the dark. Start typing and the keys will illuminate but when you stop typing the backlight will turn off after a few seconds so you don’t need to be concerned with an annoying glow.
It brags a few other features that may come in handy including a rechargeable battery, integrated touchpad and advanced wireless connectivity. Bed time viewing won’t be the same.
The Logitech Illuminated living room keyboard K830 isn’t yet available in South Africa but should be coming in to the country later in the year.
Latest posts by Sam Wright (see all)
- A late Christmas present – the Philips Moda 2 Monitor - December 30, 2014
- SA Gamers competing on the global stage - October 26, 2014
- The Entelect 100K Challenge 2014 Winner is…. - October 21, 2014
- MARVEL ZOMBIES #1 Shambles Across BATTLEWORLD This June!
- All’s Fair in Love & BATTLEWORLD in STAR-LORD AND KITTY PRYDE #1!
- Dying Light “Life and Death in the Quarantine Zone” Interactive Story | Switch Between Day and Night
- Plush DVD Review
- Bronie Feature | Zen and the Art of Gazebo Repair Comic Review