Gaming Entertainment Solutions // Interview with Antoine Fortier-Auclair from Assassin...
Interview with Antoine Fortier-Auclair from Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag
At rAge 2013 we at GES had the privilege to interview Antoine Fortier-Auclair, he is part of the team working on Assassin’s Creed 4. Jean du Plessis and myself had a great chat with Antoine sometimes getting off topic but felt like we could go on for hours doing the interview. Below is a list of some of the questions that we asked him and below that is the audio clip of the interview. We decided to rather put the whole recording on instead of editing it down. So listen and enjoy!
- What is the biggest difference with Black flag compared to the previous installments?
- Will there be any hidden surprises that we do not yet know about?
- Naval Battles: How do they work?
- How will the next-gen version be different from the current gen one?
- What makes the Assassins Creed Franchise so successful?
- We know it is early days but have you started planning on the next installment?
- Where do you see the franchise going in the future?
Latest posts by Leon de Bruin (see all)
- Samsung Gear Fit Review - July 31, 2014
- GOTG Zen Pinball Give Away – PSN - July 30, 2014
- DARK HORSE DELUXE GRANTED LICENSE TO MANUFACTURE REPLICA SHIPS AND VEHICLES FROM THE HALO FRANCHISE! - July 29, 2014
- Leon de Bruin on The fastest gaming mouse ever made
- Leon de Bruin on PS4 Destiny Beta Round up
- Gert Rautenbach on PS4 Destiny Beta Round up
- Leon de Bruin on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Review
- Gert Rautenbach on SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT TEAMS UP WITH ICONIC VIDEO GAME COMPANIES AS CLASSIC CHARACTERS COME TOGETHER IN “PIXELS”