Gaming Entertainment Solutions // Interview with Antoine Fortier-Auclair from Assassin...
Interview with Antoine Fortier-Auclair from Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag
At rAge 2013 we at GES had the privilege to interview Antoine Fortier-Auclair, he is part of the team working on Assassin’s Creed 4. Jean du Plessis and myself had a great chat with Antoine sometimes getting off topic but felt like we could go on for hours doing the interview. Below is a list of some of the questions that we asked him and below that is the audio clip of the interview. We decided to rather put the whole recording on instead of editing it down. So listen and enjoy!
- What is the biggest difference with Black flag compared to the previous installments?
- Will there be any hidden surprises that we do not yet know about?
- Naval Battles: How do they work?
- How will the next-gen version be different from the current gen one?
- What makes the Assassins Creed Franchise so successful?
- We know it is early days but have you started planning on the next installment?
- Where do you see the franchise going in the future?
Latest posts by Leon de Bruin (see all)
- HEARTHSTONE: HEROES OF WARCRAFT GOES FULLY MOBILE - April 15, 2015
- Borderlands The Handsome Collection Review – a Claptrap of content - April 13, 2015
- MARVEL TAKES OVER HOLLYWOOD FOR MARVEL’S “AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON” PREMIERE - April 12, 2015
Subscribe to GES
- STER-KINEKOR RELEASES THE MUCH-ANTICIPATED FILM, AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON AHEAD OF OFFICIAL USA RELEASE
- Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure from Sideshow Collectibles
- Pop! Marvel: Melinda May, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool Chimichanga & Mopeez
- It’s Official we’re going to get a New Guitar Hero game!
- Her Shocking Secret Identity Revealed at Last in THOR #8!