Gaming Entertainment Solutions // Interview with Antoine Fortier-Auclair from Assassin...
Interview with Antoine Fortier-Auclair from Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag
At rAge 2013 we at GES had the privilege to interview Antoine Fortier-Auclair, he is part of the team working on Assassin’s Creed 4. Jean du Plessis and myself had a great chat with Antoine sometimes getting off topic but felt like we could go on for hours doing the interview. Below is a list of some of the questions that we asked him and below that is the audio clip of the interview. We decided to rather put the whole recording on instead of editing it down. So listen and enjoy!
- What is the biggest difference with Black flag compared to the previous installments?
- Will there be any hidden surprises that we do not yet know about?
- Naval Battles: How do they work?
- How will the next-gen version be different from the current gen one?
- What makes the Assassins Creed Franchise so successful?
- We know it is early days but have you started planning on the next installment?
- Where do you see the franchise going in the future?
Latest posts by Leon de Bruin (see all)
- JOIN THE REBELLION! STAR WARS REBELS PREMIERES THIS OCTOBER - August 21, 2014
- Tell better stories with pictures – Nokia Lumia - August 21, 2014
- Bloody Fights & Madripoor Nights – Your First Look at DEATH OF WOLVERINE #2! - August 21, 2014
- Gert Rautenbach on JOIN THE REBELLION! STAR WARS REBELS PREMIERES THIS OCTOBER
- Gert Rautenbach on Bloody Fights & Madripoor Nights – Your First Look at DEATH OF WOLVERINE #2!
- 1766 on PR News Feed
- Gert Rautenbach on The Wolf Among Us Season 1 Review
- Gaming Entertainment Solutions on The Wolf Among us: Episode 1 Review